Note: The Premium Add-On is a plugin, not a theme!
- Download the wpbf-premium.zip folder from your purchase history.
- On your WordPress installation navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin, select the wpbf-premium.zip folder and hit upload
- Activate the Premium Add-On
Alternatively, you can upload the unpacked zip folder via FTP to your plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
License key activation
Purchasing the Premium Add-On for Page Builder Framework will create an account + license key for you to receive future updates. You can find your license key under your account area and in your purchase confirmation email.
Steps to activate your license:
- Navigate to Appearance -> Theme Settings
- Enter your license key
- Hit save
- After the settings have been saved, click activate to validate/activate your license
My license key activation doesn’t work
If you keep having trouble activating your license, please follow these steps:
- remove the license key
- hit save
- re-enter the license key
- hit save (not activate!)
- after the page refreshed, hit activate